Portfolio:

Friday, August 28, 2015

Caleb and Alina's Wedding | San Diego, California

Caleb and Alina asked me to come to San Diego to photograph their wedding and, of course, I said YES!! I mean, COME. ON! Look at this beautiful LDS temple!! So gorgeous!

This is Alina and she's so freaking awesome! This picture shows so much of her personality! 

And this is her new hubby, Caleb. Who is JUST as awesome as she is!


Their reception was at Alina's aunt's house. And it was the most stunningly beautiful place I've ever had the opportunity to photograph. It was a 1930's Spanish style home with vibrant spanish tile EVERYWHERE! Palm trees, banana trees, flowers, the list goes on. SO pretty! Just the front door makes me wanna DIE!

SEE!!! What did I say about spanish tile!


This was a fun moment. Alina's dad got Caleb a gift and was giving him a fatherly pep talk, So sweet!

He said that he always carries a pocket knife with him, so he naturally thought that Caleb should have one as well. This photo and the next one are my favorites.


This guy is seriously a cool dude. I was really touched by the little chat he had with Alina and her husband while I was standing there with them. 


I told them that we needed to do some beach photos and boy I'm glad we did!! These guys are so natural in front of the camera!

Models I tell you... Models



And she wanted to do some photos with my horse. And I was more than happy because he's just so good looking!


The bride and all the bridesmaids 

The groom and the groomsmen!

1 comments:

mackyton said...

Finally getting hitched! Happiness and charm is seen on the couple's face. Main motive of all event venue Atlanta is to satisfy their clients with outstanding services. Incredible catering and baking ideas at my friend's wedding were out of the world. Exterior with exquisite entrance décor was eye catching with additional lighting according to taste are done.