Portfolio:

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Say Hello to Channing Averie - 8 weeks old

Miss Channing and I had a photoshoot yesterday while her big sister was at school and I am ob-SESSED with how they turned out. I really didn't want to do them in my apartment because I don't get great light anywhere but the bedroom and I wasn't sure I could pull a photo session off successfully with no props and no help but I am here to tell you that you can make any space into a beautiful photograph. These were all taken on my bed with my blinds open for some really nice light. This one was my favorite of the bunch! I know I'm biased....but holy cow this girl is a cutie!

She has some super captivating eyes. I love this baby!



When I first opened this photo, my first thought was to rotate it so she wasn't upside down, but the more I worked with it the more I really liked this composition. What do you think??



I'm pretty proud of myself for capturing this without someone else there as an extra pair of hands. I had to be quick but it worked!

We love having this little girl in our family! She is perfect for us.

0 comments: