Portfolio:

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Dan and Beth's Wedding!!

My little brother got married this last weekend and his bride has AmAzInG taste! I wasn't the hired photographer but I brought my camera anyway so I could take some pictures of my own :) just LOOK at these flowers!! They were so flippin' gorgeous!! My good friend Deborah designed all the flower arrangements for the wedding and they we so beautiful!!

This was her bouquet! So lovely!



Ok so this was the backdrop for the ceremony, stunning.... even with the torrential downpour! We were all prepared for summer weather and mosquitos and just as the ceremony was about to begin - THIS happened....  the bride made this arch and wasn't even able to stand under it! We were stuck in a tent. 
If there was ever a couple that were completely meant to be together, its these two. I have NEVER seen my brother like this with ANY girl. But when you get Dan and Beth in a room together, you can really feel how much they love each other. And I am SO excited that Beth is a permanent part of our family now! She is so awesome!



This is by far my favorite photo out of the ones I took. I was really trying to stay out of the photographer's way but I'm so glad I snagged this gem!



Congrats Dan and Beth! 


This was the reception venue.... GORGEOUS!!!

0 comments: