Portfolio:

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Dobsons

I have known the Dobson family for a long time. They used to go to church with me and that cool dude in the middle used to be my sunday school teacher when I was a teenager. They moved and now I don't see them much but holy COW do they have a gorgeous family! Super cute kids, super cute parents, totally gorgeous property!!

It was also REAAAAALLLLYYYYY cold when we shot these. I just have amazing photo clients that know how to pretend they are on a warm tropical island because you can't tell they are freezing.

All the siblings. They are so cute!!

The sisters. You might recognize the girl on the left. I did her senior pictures a couple weeks before we did these family pics!

And this, my friends, is why I love this family. They. Are. Hilarious.

0 comments: